cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note/ Journal

It does appear Sprint is behind the times, will they get the Galaxy III or the Note, seems every other phone sustem is beginning o start to advertise them, but not Sprint.  Anyone from Sprint listening?

Journeyman

This maybe old news, Galaxy Note, according to T Mobile news, it will be release on July 11, it seems like there won't be a CDMA version, so head on to Tmobile or AT&T and activate it on MVNO's. ST at $45.00, RP at $60.00.

Journeyman

Has any one ever seen Moneyball ? The problem is that there are rich teams (AT&T-Verizon) then there are poor teams (US Cellular-Metro-Boost-Virgin) then theres 50 feet of crap (Cellular One-Cingular all dead in a sense) then there is sprint ! First it was the extra $10 data charge. Then the bills went up $10 and we are still paying the extra $10 data charge :-/ That would be fine because Im still paying a lot less than the others. But it was like they pushed it out on the table when no one was looking ! Verizon got a Beats phone first. That would be ok too, But now that sprint is finally getting one it looks like a $10 phone and with out the Beats logo on the back to boot ! "You know what happens to the runt of the litter ? It dies." Im tired of going into places like Best Buy and having to walk away from the "Cool Phone" section feeling like trailor trash because my carrier is on the same welfare line as my mom !!!

Journeyman

Now this is a great way to start off the holiday weekend! Sources from the highest level of the government have leaked the supposed release dates for Magenta’s upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note and myTouch by Huawei.

• Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th

If these dates are legitimate, T-Mo customers can look forward to getting the magnificent GSIII in metallic blue in less than a month. Let’s hope this all pans out in what looks to be a killer summer for T-mobile.

source: tmonews

Well, Sprint when do we see the Note and Galaxy III with Sprint?  Your customers are waiting patiently, but not much longer once you don't have the phones the people want!

Journeyman

thats wrong many phone last year at sprint were 299  i know because i got the epic and it was 299

Journeyman

I was very happy with my cell the Galaxy Epic 2... but definately I was interested to get the New Galaxy Note/Journal. I'm manager of a Club were 20 of my employees have Sprint just because of me and I personal have 4 lines in my current account plus not metioning the exployees and friends I pushed to be with Spring. Im a costumer for almost 10 years and very happy costumer but it seems that Sprint is not getting new cells and tablets faster than the others companies. I will probably move to AT&T or Verazion in since the are working with Android phones and tablets... Spring get the the NEW SAMSUM JOURNAL ASAP!!!!!

Journeyman
Journeyman

S3 in the USA will only get the dual core... Another reason I'm still waiting on the note. If mid June comes around when my contract ends, I'll be moving to AT&T.  They get better service in my area anyway.

Journeyman

I have the original EVO 4G from the first day it was released, my contract is now up, I dont want the EVO 4G LTEm may consider the quad core S3 when it arrives, but I am too, swaying towards the Note, please tell us one way or another if we are going to get this. Thanks

Journeyman

Here's hoping the note comes out soon - That +5" screen is a wet dream for a network admin (me).