cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note/ Journal

Okay so what we have here is an issue where Sprint is not listening to their customers, and we the Users AKA the people who keep Sprint employees "employed" are getting left out to dry. Here we have the Galaxy Nexus which we are receiving incredibly late, and Sprint wants to boost it up like its some big deal when the phone has been out for months. Looking at the Galaxy Note/ Journal we have the same thing reaccuring. People over at AT&T have been enjoying this phone for a couple month and have 5million sold. Now lets rewind here we have people who jumped ship for the Nexus at Verizon and the beginning of people jumping ship for the Note to AT&T, and we wonder why Sprint is having money issues??? Now here we are now a few weeks away from the announcement of a NEW phone, but when do you think WE'LL get it? Maybe the end of the year/ beginning of next. Okay so we have a NOT so exclusive Evo coming out. What happened to Sprint being the NOW network. Its become the Maybe LATER Network. Whats wrong with giving the customers a Solid date on phone. I think as loyal customers you should keep us in consideration. Now with ALL of that said when are WE going to get OUR Galaxy Note. Its bad when you call YOUR customer service and you have them excited about a phone on AT&T Hoping that it will come to the Sprint network.... SMH get your act together

174 REPLIES 174
Highlighted
Journeyman

"The good news is that reports suggest that the device will be available on all major carriers this time. Los Angeles industry analyst Paul Mueller tells this column that the device will be available on AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and maybe T-Mobile. "It won't be available on all carriers at once, but should hit AT&T first, followed by a Verizon and then Sprint release," Mueller tells us."

I was happy when I saw this too, until I realized it was the same guy who said the original Note would be coming to Sprint back in January. Do we need to start a Galaxy Note 2 request thread or should we just keep using this one? Does Sprint even bother to look?

Highlighted
Journeyman

To whom it may concern (apparently nobody at Sprint),

I left T-Mobile four years ago because of their lack of customer service to come join Sprint. I am not going to lie, as far as service and being willing to help a customer you guys are great. I have had nothing but positive experiences when calling about billing or any other questions, but that is not enough. Your phone line up is abysmal. We get the choice of two to four top shelf phones a year while other companies offer at least ten. You sunk all of your money into bringing in the iPhone and while I understand that it may have been a good business decision and will probably pay off for you; you did it at the cost of alienating customers who don't want that hunk of garbage. I love the Everything Plan but no longer use it to it's fullest so plans with a ton of data are not going to be a factor anymore. My contract is up in about a month, about the time the Note 2 is set to be released and if you haven't said one way or the other I am going to leave and go back to T-Mobile. You would probably stand just as good a chance of keeping me as a customer if you were just honest and said "No, we will not be getting the Note." As much as I would really like to have the Note it is not the final deciding factor, the SIII looks like a nice phone. What will weigh more on my decision to stay will be wether you continue to ignore your customers. You already know full well if you will be getting the Note or not and if so on what time line. The general public is smart enough to know that Sprint doesn't decide on a phone and then just start selling it the next week. So staying silent and playing dumb isn't working, it's just frustrating your customers. Getting phones ready to go to market takes months if not longer. With that being said stop acting like you don't know and that we are idiots and just come clean with it already.

Sincerely,

Someone who is getting ready to leave you because you refuse to even talk about the Note

Highlighted
Journeyman

Last chance for me and my family to stay with Sprint... Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to be announced on August 15, 2012

We have stayed with 3 Evos for almost 3 years and we are now ready to move to Galaxy Note 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will the NOTE 2 BE LTE 4G .....If I guess I would say NO

I have been with Sprint for 10-12 YEARS I am getting sick of getting leftovers for Phones Get it together Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Um, no, think about it: Sprint has not released a new WiMax phone all year, they have been trying to sell off thier old inventory to make room for LTE. Go into a Sprint store, all the new high end phones (Galaxy S3, Nexus) are LTE. I actually think Sprint has a good chance of getting this phone. The original Note was an unproven niche device when it came out. It's now been a proven seller, and with LTE now rolling out among more carriers, Samsung is going to try and sell it to as many people as possible. Hopefully this means a CMDA version for Verizon and Sprint. I think it's time to unsubscribe to this thread. There's maybe one or two other people on here besides myself that are posting news, everyone else seems to be skipping straight through without reading any of it to whine or complain. I'm 100% certain that any news I hear about this is NOT going to come from here, and it's becoming a waste of my time to check it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh thanks for blessing us with your infinite wisdom and awesome Karma. oh great bringer of all inside news and crystal ball expertise...................JUST GET TFO WHAT A SELF LOATHING DONKEY

I seemed to have missed your Maha Wisdom and cystal ball expertise in your post...... We all know your SOOOO busy in your attempt to answer a question for us Surfs. Maybe you in all of your Internet wired DNA can actually SHOW ME IN A LINK! WHERE IT WILL BE LTE .............after you clean out the live stock stall in which you reside

Unlike you I have a Buisness to run and don't have time to read numerious pages to find a simple answer, I'm sure it will take your presious time to look at your SNAP card and open a 40, to see if the funds were alotted,  Forgive me for taking your time why don't you send me a Bill, and I'll send you a check I'll even walk it to your door as I don't want you to exhert anymore energy on us PAWNS .....................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I post an observation of fact, which is that this thread is mostly whining and conjecture, with very few people posting or reading the news, and you respond with baseless assumptions about me. That I must be an alcoholic welfare recipient who is incapable of being as successful as yourself? Wow, tough talk internet boy, and talking in ALL CAPS TOO WOW LOOK AT YOU. Congratulations, you’ve just told us all that you’re an imbecile, well versed in the modern conservative strategy of countering facts with insult, and it typifies why society is going down the toilet. It also furthers my belief that the internet is largely a pointless place to have a discussion, because there are sadly no repercussions for you for spewing your garbage. Every link I’ve read shows the Note 2 will have LTE, why don’t you share your opinion on why you don’t think it will? Maybe post a link yourself to back up your baseless claims? Try having your secretary show you how to use Google sometime, it’s really useful and takes only a few seconds to find what you’re looking for. You can even multitask and do it while you’re listening to Limbaugh. And it’s “serf”, not “surf”.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_2-4854.php

Highlighted
Journeyman

The link posted on GSMARENA showed a GSM version. It doesn't make sense to speculate that its coming to Sprint. Last time I looked, I could be wrong, GSM provider is US are T-Mobile and AT&T and CDMA is Sprint and Verizon. Both competing technology, not interchangeble. So until I see one in Sprint Livery, that's when I believed. For now, I see that it has a standard battery, could be built in similar to the HTC's. Also, there are so few Now Network rolled out in in so few cities, why not wait until its all deployed. I think the moderatorshould close this thread because some are getting hot under the collar, we are supposed to act like adults.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your story does not make any sense at all, you keep rambling about random stuff, without completing sentences ... and then end your closing argument that a moderater should close this discussion ...

Do you see how many pages of discussion this has ... I am glad you think you run the discussion boards.

And p.s .. yes, there is a version of the Note coming to Sprint ... look for the update on August 15th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The whole point of this thread is to speculate as to whether or not this thing is coming to Sprint. I know the difference between GSM/CDMA, I'm trying to point out that IF it does come to Sprint, it's going to be LTE. What else would it be? 3G only? Wimax? Again, Sprint is not releasing any more WiMax phones. You say they'll wait because they don't have LTE widely deployed yet? Have you been in a Sprint store lately? All of the high end Android phones they've released in the past 6 months have been LTE. Look, the original Note created its own proven niche, the "phablet" or whatever you want to call it. Sprint has their two high end "regular" Android phones, the S3 and the One X. They've got a Nexus. The question is, do they think it's worth it to try and fill the "phablet" void? I understand not getting the original Note. It came, financially, at a tough time for Sprint with the Wimax/LTE debacle and securing the iPhone, and the Note had no precedent to suggest that it would sell. Now that precedent is there, and it's become too big of a niche to ignore. Hopefully this means Sprint (and Verizon) will want in on that, which means I'm hopeful for a CDMA LTE version. Like Mr. Hawkins, I'm choosing to remain optimistic this time around. Either way, we'll get our answer in 2 weeks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still here? Okkkeee Dokkeee Serf Thanks............... interwebz King..............Sorry I don't know your an Alkee but I do know when you call me lazy I get a little offededer chek my spellin and aslo wil dis have LTE ?!

I'm dun

Thanks for the yuks

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK Mr. Spenserhawkins18, you ridiculed me for rambling, not knowing anything. Sprint just made a liar out of you. August 15, where is your Galaxy Note.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat