cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note2 GPS & Bluetooth

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note2 GPS & Bluetooth

I recognize there are multiple threads on the subject, sevaral back to 2008.  I am hoping there is something new.

Can I use a Bluetooth mono headset with my Galaxy Note2 to listen to GPS commands?

I am currently using a Motorola M730 and it does not work.  What Bluetooth headset might work?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Galaxy Note2 GPS & Bluetooth

Thanks for addressing the issue. From my experience, usually a stereo Bluetooth headset works. if you are able to synch the headset to play all sounds, including music, you should be able to hear GPS directions. There is also an app called "Mono Bluetooth Router", you can find it on the play store. The app claims you can route all sounds, including GPS to your headset. We can not guarantee the app will work as advertised, but the app is free. Let me know if that works!

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note2 GPS & Bluetooth

Pat_sk8CO,

Thank you for your input.  After additonal research I decided to purchase a Plantronics M155 ear piece.  Although it's a mono ear piece, it does let me connect to GPS and hear other audio applications as well (books on-line, etc.).  It's not as easy as I would have thought to quickly identify which Bluetooth ear pieces support this feature/function.  Mulitple websites, including Motorola, force you to step through each product description to ferret out this tid-bit.

Again, thank you for your help.

-Jeff

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat