cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy note 2 screen going black

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy note 2 screen going black

Has anybody had this problem  I have a galaxy note 2 phone and it went black.  I got Samsung to repair it and now 4 months later I hve the same problem.  It is with Sprint although I think the problem is with Galaxy.  what a piece of junk

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Galaxy note 2 screen going black

Pintoxx,

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Have you taken it into a service and repair center? Do you have insurance? Please let me know.

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having thr same problem. I don't have time to go to a store to repair work late

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had a similar problem, turned out to be dust by the proximity sensor.

I blew some compressed air through the ear piece speaker grill and it dislodge it.

Its been working fine ever since.

Its something easy to try, hope it works for you.

Highlighted
Master

RoxannaM990, That's not good. When did this issue start? Has this issue ever happened to you before? Do you know if you also have insurance? Keep me posted, I'm here to help. - Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

RSPC,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help.

Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat