cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love this phone!

Journeyman

I love this phone!

I have had the Note 2 for five days so far.  I love this phone.  Everything works well.  The display is stunning, the whites are almost as white as my HTC EVO, but the blacks are true black.  The battery is excellent, I used the phone all day Monday following hurricane Sandy and had 39% at 7pm.  I listen to podcasts most days and the speaker is the loudest I've had on a phone or mp3 player and it has a nice amount of bass.  The display is large enough that my hubby noticed it and for the first time ever he paid attention to a phone I purchased and even used it for over an hour.  He very impressed with the phone and the UI.   After the first day of using the Note II, ALL other phones are puny and 'just plain cute'.  I have small hands, I'm 5'1" and this phone isn't too large for me.  (I will be getting the FlyGrip as a kickstand).

I don't know if it's Jelly Bean or TouchWiz, but on Sunday morning we asked Google Now, "When are the SF Giants were playing today?".  It responded with 5pm.  Later, just before 5pm, we were still working outside on hubby's truck. Realizing that we would miss the start of the game, I looked at the phone to see if I could broadcast the game live.  The phone beat me to it.  In the dropdown menu, I had a notification, "TuneIn Radio has the game on ESPN, did I want to stream it?"    Well, yes I do!  Again, the speaker was loud and clear enough to broadcast outside and not miss the game.

I love my Note 2. 

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: I love this phone!

AnnDriod,

Well, that's fantastic news.  I'm glad to hear that you're excited about your purchase!

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

thanks, i'm especially ready for mine now.

Journeyman

Thanks for mentioned Flygrip! I'm ordering one now!

Highlighted
Journeyman

you know what REALLY would have been cool??? if you could have used MULTITASK WINDOWS to watch the game on Video as well. Oh wait you can, that's a feature of the NOTE II right??

Oh wait, NO YOU CAN'T, because that feature is DE-ACTIVATED on the U.S. SPRINT version of thee phone (along with other "standard" features)..... Sux that the spec sheet you read on SAMSUNG.COM does NOT match what was released by SPRINT here in the U.S......

Journeyman

Nice to hear some POSITIVE things for a change!!

THANK YOU!

Love my Note 2 also!

Especially since I know the multi tasking feature is comming....but even with out...

Still a beast of a device!

Still going to try LG optimus G for

Work device though..

You mentioned "FLY-GRIP"??

not sure what that is....?

Thanks again!

Journeyman

I had the original HTC EVO for over 2 years.  I depended on that kickstand and knew I would miss it.  I went looking for a kickstand for the Note 2, but they all had cases.  I dislike cases; ruins the sleek look of a phone's design.  I finally found FlyGrip.  Got mine yesterday.  http://shop.flygrip.com/?ref=pg-home   It's larger than the EVO's kickstand, but it also functions as a holder/finger grip for the phone.  So far, I'm really liking the FlyGrip.  When you go to the website, go to the videos tab, go all the way to the bottom and there's a like for YouTube videos.  He has several for the Note 2!  You can even get a free inexpensive case.  I got a blue FlyGrip and the color is beautiful.

Journeyman

Hey thanks for the tip AnnDroid !!

'Will check that out!

SG

Wizard

ROOSTER1050 wrote:

you know what REALLY would have been cool??? if you could have used MULTITASK WINDOWS to watch the game on Video as well. Oh wait you can, that's a feature of the NOTE II right??

Oh wait, NO YOU CAN'T, because that feature is DE-ACTIVATED on the U.S. SPRINT version of thee phone (along with other "standard" features)..... Sux that the spec sheet you read on SAMSUNG.COM does NOT match what was released by SPRINT here in the U.S......

I know that many of our customers were concerned about multitask on the Note II.  A recent update is being pushed to the Galaxy Note II at this time that will allow this function to be active.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat