cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was Just wondering how do you call airave support if you have no signal to begin with and have to be at airave to reset power???

Highlighted
Patron

I was Just wondering how do you call airave support if you have no signal to begin with and have to be at airave to reset power???

I am currently on my second Airave 2.5. After numerous hours and many dropped calls to tech support "Can you hear me now?". This thing still does not work. Whats funnier is according to the sprint map I am right in the middle of the coverage area 94536 home and 94578 at work but no signal either place. I am trying to use two galaxy note 2 in my house and neither of them connect to airave. It all worked great the first day as soon as I left the Airave coverage area it hasn't worked since. I have tried updating PRL, Changing to CDMA only, turning off network optimizer and multiple resets on both units. to No avail. I am totally frustrated with Airave support Because we spend more time repeating ourselves and calling each other back due to no signal.I have spent easily 8 hrs doing this.  Why don't they have a online chat?????? If I'm ranting here simply put I hate paying a bill where I have to spend hours trying to troubleshoot everything myself and get no where and still cant make a phone call!  So far I hate my Sprint service and I am tired of them always stating it will get better .   So If there is any help out there I could use it PLEASE !!!

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: I was Just wondering how do you call airave support if you have no signal to begin with and have to be at airave to reset power???

I'm sure they already made you check all of this, but can you tell me what is your current Speed you have on your home Internet connection?

Also have they tried to reset your Network settings on your phones, sometimes the initial setup has a lot to do with the performance of the phone and its use of the network. They need to take you through a process via ##.... to reset it. If they never did, try doing that. I'm sorry but I don't remember the code for resetting it.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat