Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you purchased online, do you have shipping conformation yet?

Journeyman

If you purchased online, do you have shipping conformation yet?

I ordered online about an hour ago.  Wondering if I ran to my local Sprint store and was able to pick up a phone, could I cancel my online order?   How long from online order to actual conf of shipping?

15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Wow!  Way to go Sprint!  Shipped on the same day it was ordered and overnight shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband will have to have a movie night so I can play with my new toy!!!! 

Journeyman

Ordered yesterday morning on the website. It arrived this morning at 10 AM (California). Way to go Sprint!

Journeyman

I'm still waiting on my email confirmation.  Ordered 10/25 @ 1:50pm EDT and as of now still no email confirmation even though CC was charged and Sprint system increased my renewal date 2 years.

Ordered Thrusday night around 7pm PST, just checked, still in process. CC charged arleady. Waiting impatiently...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat