Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KitKat 4.4.2 Coming Soon Per Samsung.

Highlighted
Wizard

KitKat 4.4.2 Coming Soon Per Samsung.

Samsung confirms its Android 4.4 KitKat update plans

Now we see how long Sprint takes to deploy it.

41 REPLIES 41
Master

Re: KitKat 4.4.2 Coming Soon Per Samsung.

ALynch40

Thanks for posting this information. We haven't announce anything as of yet, whenever we do announce software updates you'll see it here on this forum.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

SprintCare wrote:

ALynch40

Thanks for posting this information. We haven't announce anything as of yet, whenever we do announce software updates you'll see it here on this forum.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

I understand that but seeing as how Sprint is ALWAYS tight lipped about anything and how the last update was borked this gives the end user some hope that Sprint does not instill anymore. The majority of users got the last update directly from Samsung because Sprint announced it was available but no one got it.

Journeyman

A customer rep told me to get ahold of samsung about the gn2 kitkat update. To be honest. It is not samsung that we need to get ahold of. Its sprint. Sprint is the one that says the okay to let us download it. So why is it that sprint will not let us have this update. Oh and sprint i however did get ahold of samsung. They inFACT said that sprint already has the update. And its up to sprint to release it.

Master

hey buddy, this post was from Feb, Kit Kat was released since last month (April). Have you not gotten the update yet?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I don't believe Sprint has released kitkat for the Note 2.

Master

hmm I apologize, I don't know why I thought they got it at the end of April, before S3.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I have the gn2, and i still havent gotten the 4.4 kit kat update.

Journeyman

Im betting we see it closer to the end of may or beginning of june. We are usually behind the global release. Just keep checking kies to see if update is on there.

Journeyman

I have not received it either. Interesting to know that were waiting on Sprint and not Samsung.

Journeyman

Was it on kies?

Journeyman

Will the kitkat update have air command?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat