cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC2 to MK4 update zip manual download

Highlighted
Journeyman

MC2 to MK4 update zip manual download

Wanted to make a thread with this so everyone knows they have the option if they do not want to wait. Enjoy

MC2 to MK4 update zip - xda-developers

15 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: MC2 to MK4 update zip manual download

Ok i download to my computer what I have to do next after the download how to install on my phone

Journeyman

You have to put it on your sim card. Create a folder called Download is what I did and put it in there. Then power off your phone completely . Then press the power, volume up button, and the home button and hold all 3 together. Your phone will boot into recovery mode. Then go to download update from SD card and select the file. It take about 10min but it works. I did it last night and I'm pumped. It's worth it trust me. The only I have problems with is loading my old s notes. But I deleted them and started new one and its fine. If you impatient like me, do it

Journeyman

Thx Ch12is24 it works man

Journeyman

Absolutely bro, glad it's working for everyone. It's been super smooth for me so far

Journeyman

CH12IS24 thank you the  link works good but only 1 question the KNOX does't apper on my phone how I can install

Journeyman

No matter how I tried to download it, I still can't make it work. Can anyone help me?

Journeyman

There should be a phrase you have to type in to start the download. It pops up right in the middle of the screen. I think it has like a progressive ad on it

Journeyman

Yes I got that one, I downloaded. No matter how I tried to boot my phone with the zip, it just won't. My version is L900VPAL1, do you think that is the reason it does not work?

Journeyman

Did you put the file on your SD card? If not make a folder on your SD card called download put the zip in there the give it a try. Remember to hold the power, up volume, and home keys to go into manual mode

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.