cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC2 to MK4 update zip manual download

15 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: MC2 to MK4 update zip manual download

This will work. Follow BigYeezy44 steps.

Journeyman

Ok it works but how come there some features the galaxy s4 has that the note 2 hasn't why like the emojis on the keyboard and on the s4 you can so collage with you pictures and on the n2 you can't it has to do with the phone itself or the update please reply and also thanks for the zip....

Journeyman

qustion is this fil a copy of the official update or is diverent one I just asking because I notice a difference between the baseband version

Journeyman

Did they add any apps to the multi Window feature?

Journeyman

Did my update yesterday and I must say it was well worth the download!!!   My phone is way faster and smoother now!!  Now, about KNOX...................................

Journeyman

NOTE ABOUT KNOX AND SPRINT:

According to Samsung Customer Support, at this time, Sprint does not Support the integration of KNOX. The background data is there (you can see it in the device managers list, and in the Application Management views...) There is NO APPLICATION ICON at this time.

There are 2 things that could happen according to Samsung:

1. SPRINT Could issue the application LINK as a minor update - and this is ONLY a link that will appear in your Application Tray

2. SPRINT Could send out a notification to affected customers telling them that KNOX is now available for download int eh Google Play Store (or the Samsung App Store)

KNOX is about 150mb and integrates into the phones kernel, it is NOT just an application.

I share the disappointment while AT&T Customers have this already.. Sprint is lagging far behind the market as usual.

Journeyman

Did you put the file on your SD card? If not make a folder on your SD card called download put the zip in there the give it a try. Remember to hold the power, up volume, and home keys to go into manual mode

Journeyman

Yes I got that one, I downloaded. No matter how I tried to boot my phone with the zip, it just won't. My version is L900VPAL1, do you think that is the reason it does not work?

Journeyman

There should be a phrase you have to type in to start the download. It pops up right in the middle of the screen. I think it has like a progressive ad on it

Journeyman

No matter how I tried to download it, I still can't make it work. Can anyone help me?