cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new Galaxy Note 2 Does Not have the multi-tasking feature!! Frustrated!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My new Galaxy Note 2 Does Not have the multi-tasking feature!! Frustrated!!

I received my Galaxy Note 2 today and the multi task feature is not available on my phone. Which is one of the main reasons I bought it. (Full price)..Man from Sprint who I talked to on the phone said it just is'nt available??? I would never of bought this phone at all! False advertising! The s pen is not working very well either, I have to press prety hard for it to write. Not a very happy camper!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: My new Galaxy Note 2 Does Not have the multi-tasking feature!! Frustrated!!

I understand how frustrating this can be, unfortunately at this moment there is no information in regards to the multi-tasking feature on the Samsung Galaxy Note II. We do have a policy in place that allows our customers to return their device within 14 days of activation for a full refund.

Thanks,

TheFifthLetter

Social Media Care

Journeyman

Bottom line.....I should get what I pay for...an update or a Note 2 that works as advertised... think I might just go with another company that is more upfront with people before they waste hard earned money! Charge me $750 bucks for a phone & charger and a $36 upgrade fee...then "The next big thing" is not what is was supposed to be..

Wizard

That feature is included in the software update that begins rolling out today.

Journeyman

Awesome! I really hope I receive the update. Thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat