cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Firmware Update Available for Note 2???????

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: No Firmware Update Available for Note 2???????

To all,

Heads up!  Source dropped for version MA7, means we'll see an official announcement here within 72 hrs or less.

Journeyman

Ya know for the first time im not worried what Google and samsung are gonna do to "update" and mess up this phones flawlessness with some bug lol. For real tho I love this phone and like my wife it completes me lmao. An although some of tbe 4.2.1 features sound cool they could just skip it as long as they guaranteed it key lime pie that actually bring big changes like jellybean did. Im not saying I don't want to play with 4.2.1 jellybean is jellybean I already like it and dont see any reason to update whats already awesome unless it brings some fixes for 4.1.2 that will help the phone even better which I cant imagine.  What I do want to reach this phone for sure is key lime pie for sure. Cuz although I can't imagine it but if this phone could do more with it's speed, grace, all around flawlessness its earned its title best of both world's ( even tho this tablet phone doest landscape to portrait while on tbe home screen like a tablet? Common sprint/samsung if it cant even do the basics of a tablet how can it be best of both and not just a superphone with a mouse?

Highlighted
Master

BOTCHIEBALLS44, don't want to sound rude or anything, but don't know if you ever read the post for any other phone previous to Note2, if you did you would've found out that Sprint or any other carrier does not keep up with the updates as soon as they come available from Google. You will probably see the update months after. Sad and Unfortunately true...

Journeyman

So, when is the 4.1.2 update being released for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2???

The current latest version of the software for the Sprint Galaxy Note II is LJC (The original launch software was LJ1). This is Samsung's version number, not the general Android base software version.

Journeyman

No Firmware Update Available for Note 2???????

Why am I unable to update to Android 4.2.1 for my Galaxy Note 2? I called tech support 3 times and got three different answers.

1. 4.2.1 is not available on the Note 2

2. Sprint cannot push the update OTA. But if you go to the Sprint store they will hardwire the update to my phone.

3. Sprint cannot push OTA and the sprint store will not manually do it for me. I just have to wait.

Any suggestions????