cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Search Button on Galaxy Note 2? How to search folders, music, etc on phone

Journeyman

No Search Button on Galaxy Note 2? How to search folders, music, etc on phone

How do you search your folders, music and other things on the phone? My Samsung Epic Touch had a search button on the phone. I tried to use Google Search but it takes me to the internet. Please help!!!! I used that button the most on my last phone.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: No Search Button on Galaxy Note 2? How to search folders, music, etc on phone

I use a free program called, ES File Explorer. I like it and it has good ratings, give it a try.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Re: No Search Button on Galaxy Note 2? How to search folders, music, etc on phone

Thanks, I am installing it now. Since you are very helpful and , do you know why I am not able to write or save to my sd card. I have always been able to on my other phones, but  this phone just lets me copy and paste from my computer, it won't let me open  i.e. a Word file and ad to it or any other files.

thanks

Highlighted
Master

I replied to your other post, but also check that the write protect in the card is not on. I have no issues with mine.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Thank you, DJ, for your post about ES File Explorer from May 3rd.  I just saw post, downloaded the program, and it looks like it may solve many of the challenges I have managing the files and apps on my phone.  I appreciate the tip!

Journeyman

jsh826

I was just following up with you to see if you were able to resolve the write protection issue with your device?

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat