cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGN2 + Airave = issues (please help)

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: SGN2 + Airave = issues (please help)

No problem.  I'll be very interested to see the results when I get back into the office tomorrow.  I do ask that you be patient with me.  Mondays, I'm usually very busy with posts that come in over the weekend. 

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Wizard

Strange, the images do not show up.

Edit: If you are posting images off your server regular folks won't see it.

Highlighted
Master

Hi Fergie,

Here are the numbers:

Download Speed      13.7Mps

upload speed           4.37 Mps

QoS                        82%

Jitter                       1.7 ms

packet loss              0.1%

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Wizard

DJ_Damjano,

Thank you for sharing this information with me.  It looks as though your internet connection is stable enough to support the Airave itself, so that's not our issue.  Though I would be interested to know those numbers when you are experiencing an issue.  If you wouldn't mind sharing the MAC address off of your Airave, I'll look into it's provisioning.  The MAC address is usually on the side or underneath the Airave, it will start with 0005B9.

Sincerely

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Highlighted
Master

The number assosiated to it and the MAC address are:

MAC ID: **************

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Wizard

Thank you for this information.  Please edit your post to remove the phone number to the device as it is private information.  I have queued a firmware update to your device which is partially complete.  Let's test that out for a few days and see if that is able to resolve your issue.

Sincerely

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat