cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung GALAXY Note II - Available this Fall

Highlighted
Wizard

Samsung GALAXY Note II - Available this Fall

The Samsung Galaxy Note® II brings a whole new category of smartphones to Sprint.  This high performance device has many rich features and is indispensable when it comes to entertainment and productivity thanks to an enhanced S Pen™ hover experience, intuitive software, and elegant hardware features. Touch, hover, scribble, and speak—the Note II offers multiple tactile ways to interact. Capture and create with the innovative S Pen™ and preloaded apps like S Memo™ and S Note. Enjoy multitasking, intuitive interactions, customizable home screens, and more on the latest Google OS Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean and the Samsung TouchWiz® platform. With the latest HD Super AMOLED™  technology powering the Note’s 5.5” 720P display, images are bigger, clearer, and brighter than ever allowing you to view color-rich movies, photos, presentations, and gaming. With Note II performance and power are automatic, thanks to Samsung’s Exynos 1.6 Ghz quad-core processor, a long-lasting battery, and blazing fast 4G/LTE network speeds. 

Samsung Galaxy Note 2a.png          Samsung Galaxy Note 2.png

Key Features 

• Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean
  • HD Super AMOLED™ screen technology; 5.5-inch 720p display
  • Samsung’s Exynos™1.6 Ghz quad-core processor
  • Built-in S Pen™ that's longer, thicker, and ergonomically designed; combine handwriting with any digital content

directly on the screen 

• 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera with HD video recording; includes

Buddy Photo Share, Burst Shot and Best Photo

• Long-lasting 3,100mAh battery
  • 16GB internal memory (ROM) and 2GB (RAM) microSD™ card slot supporting up to 64GB
  • International Voice and Data capable with GSM/UMTS/CDMA Networks

Additional Features

• Popup Note - extends the concept of Popup Play; open an S Note instantly as a pop-up window anywhere on the screen
  • Quick Command - a new gesture pad feature to quickly activate frequently used apps with the S Pen
  • Best Faces - camera function to choose the most preferred face or pose of each person from group portrait photos
  • Screen Recorder - share your experiences with others quickly and easily
  • S-Beam - share large files with other S-Beam enabled devices via NFC and Wi-Fi Direct™ - without using data service
  • Share Shot - seamlessly shares pictures with other phones from up to 200 feet away
  • Idea Sketch - easily add illustrations by handwriting keywords on the S Note
  • Air View - hover the S Pen over an email, image gallery, or video to preview the content without having to open it; launch

a pop-up Web browser or access an enlarged preview of Web site content without opening the full site.

• Easy Clip - instantly outline and crop any content on the screen in any shape to save, share or paste; freely edit the cropped

content through coloring, shading or your own personal handwriting

• Sprint Professional Grade and Samsung SAFE to help ensure that businesses have the security and control required

to protect the enterprise

Pricing and availabilty date will be provided at a later time. 

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated HD screen info

111 REPLIES 111
Journeyman

Re: Samsung GALAXY Note II - Available this Fall

This thing is going to be the "like a boss" of Sprint's line up! You guys are letting someone besides Motorola do international roaming? Not a feature I need, but something a lot of people are going to love.

Wizard

Notice..

• International Voice and Data capable with GSM/UMTS/CDMA Networks

please be true. let it be a world phone.

TS

Journeyman

Now if only I could get a preorder

Wizard

@dshoem01

When is the pre-order?

Is the Note 2 on Sprint an international phone (International voice and data capable with GSM/UMTS/CDMA networks.)?

Journeyman

This beast comes with Facial Recognition on top of Global capabilities and then layer on a longer battery life!  Samsung and possibly Sprint almost lost me.  When can I pre order?

Journeyman

Thank you, Sprint!  This is well worth the wait.  An awesome phone + awesome service = An all around awesome experience!!!

Journeyman

Congratulations, Sprint!  You just kept me as a customer!  I left AT&T because of the EVO.  I wanted to stay with Sprint but I really wanted a 5+ inch device.  I heard HTC has a beast in the works, but that it didn't have an SD card or stylus, so I decided to go witht the Note 2.  I was preparing to switch back to AT&T until i read the press release today!  I'll hang on to my EVO until the Note 2 drops.  Take my money NOW!

Journeyman

Thank you Sprint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made an wise investment.  I am with you all the way.  This is going to take you over the edge specially with your plans.  You are the best in satisfying your customers.  Don't stop listening to them.

CDT

Message was edited by: CAROLYNDT12

Journeyman

Fantastic phone and I definitely will be getting this phone, but still switching to ATT in november when my contract is up. Got bamboozled with 4G WIMAX (which is complete fail in chicago) and have had piss poor regular coverage; tons of dropped calls, missed calls (phone doesn't ring), and delayed texts.

I mean, I won't be getting legitimate 4G LTE speeds with Sprint anytime soon. I'm tired of being an experiment, especially when the competition have legitimate speeds.

Oh, and Dan talking about raising prices because of LTE doesn't help either. You raised prices for WIMAX ($10 "advanced" fee) which failed, and now you want to raise prices again for slow LTE? Good luck.

Wizard

Thats funny. I heard it was the other way around. That he won't be raises prices on LTE use.

TS

Journeyman

Great news indeed, tho I am very disgruntled that sprint is only carrying it with 16gb ROM????? REALLY ???? Original specs showed up to 64gb internal as well as up to 64gb external sdcard.. Why in the world would they only offer a 16gb ROM only version???

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat