cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note II Available Oct. 25 for $299.99

Wizard

Samsung Galaxy Note II Available Oct. 25 for $299.99

The Samsung Galaxy Note® II will be available beginning Oct. 25.  It comes in Marble White or Titanium Gray and can be purchased for $299.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement (excludes taxes and surcharges). 

Keep an eye on Sprint's online store for this device!  

300 REPLIES 300
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II Available Oct. 25 for $299.99

$299 with an upgrade!?!?!  Samsung must be trying to turn into Apple even more than usual.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello MistaMark770, $299 with upgrade is the price I'd expected for the phone with the largest touchscreen offered. I'm looking forward to getting this phone.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Any word on pre-orders?

Wizard

I actually thought it would be a bit more. $299.99 is awesome considering that the device is the basically the best one out there that blows others out of the water.

I am so getting this baby.

TS

Journeyman

Ugh, never mind.  I just read the post that said there would not be any pre-orders.  Better check Best Buy...

Journeyman

I should add that I can't wait to get this device...

Wizard

Historically, Sprint has allowed pre-orders on high end devices such as this one online or via telesales a few days before the availibility date thus getting the device in folks hands a day sooner or actually on availability date, so I would find it strange that this time around they won't be doing that.

btw, this phone is amazing. The multi-mode feature is amazing. At first it only is available for a few google apps and Samsung apps, but now a developer over at xda has found a way to include other apps to use that multi-mode window view feature. Whoever says that there is a better device than this one is probably fooling themselves.

Hopefully Sprint offers the 32GB version in the near future, but for myself I can't wait, this beast will be mine on the 25th..

TS

Journeyman

Can't WAIT!!!  Thanks for the update.

Wizard

Me ready......

Storage size 16, 32 or 64GB?

Journeyman

What is the price off contract?  I was just told by Sprint via chat that "they" do not know.... Kind of hard to believe.  Come on Sprint, how much is this going to cost me off contract?

Sprint Employee

This information has not been made available yet, I would imagine that it's price point will be just above the Galaxy SIII, but we will have to wait for the announcement to be made.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat