Short Code Settings

How do I set my Galaxy S II to allow short code messages

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: Short Code Settings

U might get some more help under the Galaxy S2 Discussion page then here at Note2 page.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

U might get some more help under the Galaxy S2 Discussion page then here at Note2 page.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

lcapel1970,

Thank you for posting to our Sprint community site. I apologize for the delayed response, rest assured we're here to help. Have you been able to receive any short code messages before on your line or have you recently not been able to receive any? Please let me know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cant receive shortcodes either!

Highlighted
Journeyman

20what54961,

Thank you for posting to our Sprint community page. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with short code messages. Just to reiterate what I had asked IcapeI1970, have you been able to receive any short code messages before on your line or have you recently not been able to receive any? Also, what device are you currently working with? Please let me know, I look forward to your response.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Galaxy S3 and I have never been able to receive short codes

Highlighted
Journeyman

MsCass2u,

Have you checked on your MySprint account to see if you have short codes blocked on that particular line? If not, please visit http://bit.ly/GM3eRR for the proper steps on how to check. Please let me know. Thank you.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need short code to be enabled does this costs extra?

Highlighted
Master

Just call cs *2 from your phone and they will activate it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat