cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall 4.3 update

Journeyman

Uninstall 4.3 update

This new update seems to have taken away the ability to enable usb debugging which has caused pdanet to stop functioning. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Uninstall 4.3 update

Developer Options are still on the phone they just need turned on.

Step 1: Setting -> About Device

Step 2: Tap Build Number until it says it's enabled. Generally 7 or 8 taps.

Once done the Developer Options appears in the More Tab

The link below is my thread on XDA on how to do this with screen shots.

Enabling USB Debugging In 4.3 - xda-developers

Master

semistupid1

Hi,

I am here to help. Did you have a chance your setting as ALynch40 advised? Let me know if you still need help.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care 

Journeyman

I did get developer options on and usb debugging enabled. PDA net still doesn't work. Google navigator v.6 went away also with 4.3 update which is making me crazy because I am an over the road truck driver and used that app all day every day. The new version is unusable and dead to me. Data throughput seems diminished at most times compared to before. If getting ethe old navigator back on my device is impossible, Please advise on procedure to get phone replaced with old OS. This is an unacceptable situation, and seeing how I pay 100/month and have been a loyal customer for over 3 years I would like this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you. PLs call if you like four 8 zero 52 nine 4six four 7.

Journeyman

you have to contact PDAnet because you need a new update about the ABD something about that you do the update then starts to work againg do it I did my update and I have worked very good and more faster you have to contact pdanet

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat