cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update yesterday 1/18/15

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Update yesterday 1/18/15

I got the update also and my phone is triple spacing also. I thought I was doing something wrong but NOPE. Thanks Sprint !!!!!! My phone was working fine till now. It's pointless going into a Sprint store because they will either want to charge you or play dumb by not knowing how to resolve the issue

Highlighted
Patron

Same problem.

- Note II

- Started after the update

- Space puts one spacE

- Selecting the predicted word triple spaces

- Sprint won't fix this, it's a software update issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

And same problem here. Received the update, and selecting predicted words triple spaces. Is this problem under active investigation? Schedule for a fix?

Highlighted
Master

ESBergan,

Are you also using the Samsung Note? What device do you have?

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually went into a sprint store and was told that it's best to wait for the update to be fixed " by itself" they said they are aware of these problems and on a new update will correct them. I was going to have my note 2 flash reset but he said just to hold off a week or two

Highlighted
Wizard

ESBergan, Are you also using the Samsung Note? What device do you have?  - Ash Sprint Social Care

The more I read, the less I'm surprised.....sadly.

I wouldn't expect an update to fix this anytime soon. They rarely release updates as it is, I can't see them doing so for one small bug like this. We'll probably just continue to get the "please try and reset your phone" suggestions, or directed to upgrade.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

ESBergan,

Are you also using the Samsung Note? What device do you have? 

- Ash
Sprint Social Care

Yes, that's why I'm posting in the Note II discussions area...

Highlighted
Master

ESBergan, thanks for verifying. We just like to double check. At this time, it has not been labeled as a known issue but I'd like to get this looked into. Please send us a private message by following this link, http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. I'd like to gather some info so I can submit a device ticket.
- Sarah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

charlwise,
I'm happy to know that you were able to go into the Sprint store. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Would be REALLY nice to have this addressed. It's a major pain to have all these spaces added. It drags down the process of typing....

Highlighted
Master

diagoro

I can completely understand. We do not have any updates as of now, have you tried to reach out to Samsung as well?
Krishel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

What point is there to reaching out to Samsung? I've done an exhaustive search, and it seems that only Sprint users have faced this after the update.

Guess that means it will never get fixed. Just like I noted earlier, it's another way to force users into upgrading to a newer phone....thanks!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat