cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Galaxy Note II !!!

Journeyman

Where is my Galaxy Note II !!!

Anybody in this place know when I can get a Galaxy Note II or do I have to change to AT&T? I had my HTC Evo recently stolen. Lookout gave me the location of the phone. Sadly, it was in the middle of a ganged neighborhood. anyway, I banged on doors offering a reward for it. Nobody would give it up. I used Lookout to lock and wipe the phone. I am presently using an old Samsung Instinct (1st Model). I don't want to get another EVO. I prefer the new Galaxy Note II with it's most modern OS. Tired of the old stuff. What say you Sprint?

Rod Donovan

ps I'm tired of waiting damn it!

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Where is my Galaxy Note II !!!

I take it you haven't gone through the forum or other forums outside of this one because you would be aware that AT&T will get be getting it first and then the other carriers including Sprint. Samsung will be having an event in NYC on Oct 24th and that will when we all will know what the actual dates will be for the phone to be deployed on each carrier. (nless a leak is given to the media beforehand.

TS

Master

MasterRod you might as well as hit your head in the wall since here in US there is no Galaxy Note 2 out as of today, UK, maybe I haven't asked, but Europe was going to get it before us.

I wonder why no one was b itching at Sprint for Iphone 5, or maybe because you knew Apple was delaying it, well even in this case, Samsung is the one who decides not Sprint.

As SA_twospirits said hold your horses for another 2-3 weeks and you will have your answer.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

In the other Note thread, I just mentioned that a leak document showing FCC testing of the Sprint Note 2 has been posted on another site. So I am sure it will show up on the FCC site officially by this week.

But as for the actual dates we will have to wait until the event in NYC at the end of the month.

TS

Journeyman

Phone will be available on Sprint approx Nov 14

Journeyman

November 14 approx on Sprint.  NO ONE has it yet in the States and it just came out to the UK today.  Event in NYC is October 24.  US Cellular is getting it right away  all other carriers within a fwe weeks after.

Journeyman

42 more days and counting

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat