cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my Note II Quit making/receiving calls & txt

Journeyman

Why did my Note II Quit making/receiving calls & txt

After updating to 4.3 my phone started having screen & stylus issues. That suddenly turned into constantly shutting down or freezing (roughly 1GB of available device memory) forcing me to pull the battery. Now I can't make or receive calls or txt. I fortunately have internet access though and can send mms. Working out of town and in the middle of nowhere being told "the trouble ticket has been resolved and closed" or to "Call for support" if Im not satisfied is infuriating! Im not above switching all 5 of my lines to another provider if this isn't corrected ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Why did my Note II Quit making/receiving calls & txt

VERYunHAPPY,

I'm sorry to see such frustrations occur and we don't want to see you go.  We are here to help and we can look into this matter to see what's going on.  What are your cross streets and zip code?  Does the issue only occur at a particular location or does it seem to travel with you everywhere?  Do you receive any error codes and/or messages?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat