cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the note II have a cheaper price for black friday?

Journeyman

Will the note II have a cheaper price for black friday?

Been waiting to upgrade from my epic 4g and want to get the note II but just wanting to see if its worth waiting til black friday or should i just go on ahead and get it now

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Will the note II have a cheaper price for black friday?

You might want to wait and see if there are any Black Friday deals on the Note 2. I checked on blackfriday.com and didn't see anything for the Note 2 but i see the Sprint GS3 will be $48.00 via Sprint, RadioShack and Bestbuy that day only if your interested. Maybe you'll luck up and get a deal on the Note 2.

Wizard

TECHDOG1117 wrote:

Been waiting to upgrade from my epic 4g and want to get the note II but just wanting to see if its worth waiting til black friday or should i just go on ahead and get it now

Unfortunately, we have not yet released our Black Friday sales for this year.  Stay tuned.  I'm sure we will announce it soon.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Patron

Take a look at the message I posted on this forum: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/502378#502378

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat