cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy note 2 error code 34 message not sent

Journeyman

galaxy note 2 error code 34 message not sent

So I`m still having the problem with this error code 34. Been searching the web trying to find some kind of answer and it`s amazing to see how many people

have this problem with all different phones all over the country.I read somewhere that it could be the way the phone is set up so I managed to get into the

Data debug menu on my phone and came across under eHRPD Engineering service mode and it shows. APN list: Need to Fix.

So would anyone know if this fix could be done thru a customer service call or a visit to a sprint store? Hopefully this is the cause of this irritating problem.

12 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: galaxy note 2 error code 34 message not sent

wwitten,

I got you, and want to help! Are you trying to text around an airave? From what I have found, this error is caused because an airave detects 2 phones with the same MSID. Do you have your old device? If so, you will want to ##SCRTN# the old device, and change the MSID to something like all 5’s. If you do not have the old device that is okay, you will not just need your MSID changed on my end and reprogram your phone. You can call *2, chat or private message me to have this done. If this does not work, please let me know so I can keep looking for the answer!

Thanks!               
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Tuesday-Saturday1-10pm mst.

Journeyman

Hi Samantha, I no longer have the last phone I was using with this number and I do not have a Airave. This started happening a few months ago and has been getting worse lately. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

wwitten

Highlighted
Wizard

Wwitten,

Hmmm….   I’m still here for you, and need to ask around to see if anyone else has seen this error. Please hang in there! May I also get cross streets and zip to get a look at the network and see if there are any tickets open for text?

Thanks!               
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Tuesday-Saturday1-10pm mst.

Journeyman

Zip code is 60436 and cross streets would be Houbolt & Longford.

Thanks

Journeyman

I am also having the same problem.  Can receive text messages but cannot reply or send.  zip code 75039, intersection of MacArthur and Royal.

wwitten

Hi there wwitten, I'm not showing any outages or tickets for that area  What device do you have currently? I noticed you said  you changed it. We can try a few things to see if it will help. Let us know.

Erica

Sprint Social care

jladams1951

Nothing  showing in Irving TX,. We are working Network vision, but no tickets for this. What device do you have? and How long has this been happening?  Are you getting any error messages ? Let us know.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I get the "message sent, network not responding" .  I am using a new Galaxy S4.  Just put it on line this afternoon.

Journeyman

Hi Erica, Samantha was helping me before and she reset my MSID and it worked fine for about six texts and then started acting up again.I guess I need to take it in unless you have any ideas?

Thanks,

wwitten