cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy note 2 error code 34 message not sent

12 REPLIES

Re: galaxy note 2 error code 34 message not sent

jladams1951

Have you power cycled your device? and updated the profile? Start with this hopefully it will help. Let us know.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

wwitten

I do suggest you take it into a service and repair location. Seems we've tried most without hands on here. Very sorry for the delay.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have the Galaxy s4....just put it online today at noon.  My son was able to get a couple of messages to go out. but they had to be sent numerous times.  The error message that is I get is "message not sent, network not responding.  Please try again later.

Journeyman

Hi Erica, Samantha was helping me before and she reset my MSID and it worked fine for about six texts and then started acting up again.I guess I need to take it in unless you have any ideas?

Thanks,

wwitten

Journeyman

I get the "message sent, network not responding" .  I am using a new Galaxy S4.  Just put it on line this afternoon.

jladams1951

Nothing  showing in Irving TX,. We are working Network vision, but no tickets for this. What device do you have? and How long has this been happening?  Are you getting any error messages ? Let us know.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

wwitten

Hi there wwitten, I'm not showing any outages or tickets for that area  What device do you have currently? I noticed you said  you changed it. We can try a few things to see if it will help. Let us know.

Erica

Sprint Social care

Journeyman

I am also having the same problem.  Can receive text messages but cannot reply or send.  zip code 75039, intersection of MacArthur and Royal.

Journeyman

Zip code is 60436 and cross streets would be Houbolt & Longford.

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizard

Wwitten,

Hmmm….   I’m still here for you, and need to ask around to see if anyone else has seen this error. Please hang in there! May I also get cross streets and zip to get a look at the network and see if there are any tickets open for text?

Thanks!               
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Tuesday-Saturday1-10pm mst.