cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I get the new 4.3 jelly bean

Journeyman

how do I get the new 4.3 jelly bean

I tried downloading kies air on my computer and it didn't work. Do anybody else know what to do?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: how do I get the new 4.3 jelly bean

Did mine, on Kies, and wife's s3 also. Both great. No problems so far. Did my note 2 wed before Thanksgiving , and hers Fri after. Going strong. Like the upgrades myself, like the clear memory option. Makes phone run faster. Display looks little better with new drivers also. Knox ground work there for both, hope to finish. All in all, so far a good update!

Also, kies has a few bugs. Cant use kies air either, and not lite.

Journeyman

Go to kies and try again that is where I got the 4.3 and my phone works great no problems

Master

Reesatezzyt
What phone do you have, and have you gotten the update yet? We normally do over the air. Kies is not a Sprint product, so we do not support it. If you want to use Kies, try contacting Samsung’s support team.
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00029012&fm_seq=29180
If you have questions, let me know. I will try to answer to the best of my ability.
Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team

Master

tankrocky123,

Thanks for posting. Glad to see that you've updated your device software and that you're overall satisfied. Are you still experiencing issues using Kies? Please keep us posted.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat