cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kitkat 4.4 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

kitkat 4.4 update

Anyone else receive the new update yet for the Samsung note 2? I really wish mine would push OTA, because I'm inpatient.

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not sure I haven't read that but I can try to help you get it I have it

Highlighted
Journeyman

RAMZE

My e-mail address is [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I woke up this morning I noticed that the new version was pushed to me. I installed it. The changes were rather minuscule on the UI side, I haven't seen any new functionality. Moving from 4.2 to 4.3 was just as small. I suspected nothing big would happen when I saw my wife's and son's S3's when they got KitKat.

Highlighted
Master

Bogatzki

The release of KitKat for the Note II started on 5/29/2014. It will be released in waives for over the air download and install.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

sorry boga it wouldn't let me email it but I found the site where I got it at its.. http://www.androidayos.com/2014/06/03/l900vpucne2-ota-update-4-4-2-kitkat-for-sprint-galaxy-note-2-l900/

Highlighted
Journeyman

USER_L900_SPT_MK4_to_NE2_Update_FWD.zip

And click this^ file when you see it and there you go

Highlighted
Master

Bogatzki

Hi there. You may want to private message RAMZE, as this is a public site. Please let me know if you need instructions to PM someone.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

SUPERTBONE

Good afternoon. I can take a look at your area to see if this is a factor-if we're still working on upgrades there, or an outage, etc. What are your cross streets and zip, please?

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I delete comments?

Highlighted
Master

Bogatzki

You would choose "edit" and the option to delete would be there.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

After I did the Android 4.4.2 update on my note II and my PRL went from 2015 to 2019 my signal stinks. How do I fix this?

Highlighted
Master

tsullivan, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing these service issues after updating your device to 4.4.2. It seems that the signal may need a refresh. Here are the steps: Settings>More Tab>System Updates>1st Update PRL>2nd Update Profile. Please be sure to power off your device for two minutes before performing any of the troubleshooting steps. Keep us updated, we're always here for you. Brittany Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat