Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the process android.process.acore has stopped

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

the process android.process.acore has stopped

Can someone please help me with this error. I have reset applications, i have cleared the cache for contacts and contacts storage. this error message will not allow me to use my phone AT ALL     I have the Galaxy Note II

11 REPLIES 11
Wizard

Re: the process android.process.acore has stopped

Google android.process.acore to find answers that will help.

Apparently this happens on devices that have been rooted and something was done wrong.

Patron

Thank you so much.  I did Google and nothing works. 

Wizard

try the web site xda-developers.com and search your make/model of phone.

Master

THBBB14, Thank you for reaching out. Try going to your dial pad and inputting ##72786# your phone will reboot. Keep me updated. - Nijan
Sprint Social Care
Master

THBBB14, Try updating the profile by going to Settings>More tab>System Update>Update profile. Let me know if this helps. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Patron

Thank you.  I took into a Sprint Repair store and they rebooted.

Master

THBBB14, Are you able to use your device now or do you need additional troubleshooting steps? Please let me know. I'm always here to help. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Patron

I am able to use the device now, but for some reason GMAIL will not install.  it's showing an error message of "Insufficient storage available".

Master

THBBB14 --

Have you checked your device's internal storage to see if it's full?

- Julian
Sprint Social Care
Patron

No I did not check that.  My phone was auto starting on and off on it's own this weekend.  Now it auto turned off and will not turn off.  I am so over this phone.  My phone is in "Like New" condition and I have had it for two years. 

Master

THBBB14, I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your device. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X so I can better assist you. - Gertrude, Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat