cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Not Disturb with Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNG

galaxy-note5_gallery_with-spen_black.png

One of the things I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 every night is Do Not Disturb. The beauty of this feature is you can set it to automatically come on at a certain time and then turn the feature off. Having the ability to set Do Not Disturb to come on and go off by itself is very helpful on busy days when you forget to turn it back on in the morning.

There are several options on how to turn on/off Do Not Disturb depending on how you want to use this feature.

• I have it my pull down menu for those times I want to activate it immediately for meetings or other event.

Picture1.png

• Also through Settings > Sounds and notifications> DO Not Disturb

DND 1.PNG

Once Do Not Disturb has been turned on, there are several options available. It can be set to be turned on only certain days or everyday with a start and end time if desired. Another option is to allow exceptions like alarm, certain callers or messages. Here is an example of how I have mine setup currently....DND 2.PNG

I am glad I found the option to turn DND on/off automatically because I have forgotten to turn if off once I arrive to the office. Then I found out later I had someone trying to reach to ask a question later that night. Another nice option is the ability to use DND and still use the alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 when traveling.

Check out the Samsung Note 5 at a Sprint store near you and the various options available through Do Not Disturb.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee