cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Note 5 Action Memo with S Pen - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Spen 1.PNG

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for several weeks and one of the features I am really enjoying is the S Pen with Action Memo. When you remove the S Pen, the Air Command apps are available. The one I use the most is Action Memo to take quick notes on the go or write down an address of somewhere I am going while on the phone.

Spen 2.PNG Spen 3.PNG

The Action Memo reminds me of Post-It notes I use in the office except with a lot more options, colors with the ability to edit them when needed. Plus, I can share an Action Memo if needed once I jotted everything down. Above is just one example of how Action Memo can be used with the S Pen. Once I am done with my S Pen I put it away. I can either save or just hit my home key to go back to my homepage. I prefer to just go back to the homepage without saving so that it leaves it note on my screen. This note will show up on my screen with any app I pull up on my phone as reminder.

Spen 4.PNG

Once I am done with the reminder I can either save or delete it. One of the options available through Air Command settings is Detach S Pen to turn on Air Command while screen is unlocked. This another nice feature that allows you to remove the S Pen and take a quick note without having to turn your screen on or unlocking your phone. Once the S Pen is paced back into the Note 5, the Note has been saved in S Note.

When I save an Action Memo it is saved in S Note for access later. The Note can be pined to your screen and will show everything written down which is why I use the other method of just clicking on the home screen button. This is how I have been using my S Pen the last couple of weeks. The Smart Select and Screen Write are two other options available I have played with, although I do not use them as much as Action memo.

Visit a Sprint store and check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 along with the S Pen features with Action Memo.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee