cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note5: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

When you get a device like the Samsung Galaxy Note5, you want to get a solid case to protect it against life’s mishaps. There are many cases from which to choose (a nice first world problem, indeed). I got my hands on the OtterBox Commuter Series Case for the Galaxy Note5, and here are my thoughts.

I enjoy cases that are slim and appealing, yet offer great protection for my device, and the OtterBox Commuter Series Case fits my needs well. The OtterBox Commuter Series Case is slim and has two layers. The inside layer is a rubber slipcover, and the exterior layer is a polycarbonate shell. The polycarbonate shell allows the device to slip easily in and out of your pockets. With the two case layers combined, the case protects extremely well against drops, dust, scratches, bumps, and more.

sam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1617-1226-3.jpg

OtterBox has won numerous awards and is an extremely reputable brand, so you have peace of mind when you purchase an OtterBox case. When it comes to testing this case for protection, OtterBox conducted 29 tests and over 238 hours of testing, making certain that the case will withstand wear, tear, drops, and more. The tests include:

• UV Test
  • Camera Test
  • High Temp & Humidity Test
  • Cold Storage Test
  • Thermal Shock Test
  • Hand Lotion Resistance Test
  • Makeup Resistance Test
  • Jeans Pocket Test
  • Abrasion Test
  • Ambient Light Sensor Test
  • Proximity Sensor Test
  • Fingerprint Sensor Test
  • NFC Connectivity Test
  • Insertion Removal Test
  • Button Compatibility Test
  • Port Compatibility Test
  • Fit Test
  • Call Audio Test
  • Voice Command Recognition Test
  • Loudspeaker Test
  • Touchscreen Compatibility Test
  • Switch Compatibility Test
  • Purse Test
  • CaviWipe ® Test
  • Purell® Wipe Test
  • Rubbing Alcohol Test
  • Cross-Cut Adhesion Test
  • Sweat Test
  • Drop Test

Their Drop+ protection test is pretty impressive. Check out their video…

The OtterBox Commuter Series Case fits snuggly on the Note5. It provides easy access to all of your ports, buttons, and the S Pen, yet also covers any openings to protect against grime, dust, and dirt.

The OtterBox Commuter Series Case includes a self-adhesive screen protector, which prevents scratches to the display. In addition, the OtterBox Commuter Series Case comes in a variety of colors, so you can choose the perfect color combination that fits your style.

sam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1617-1226.jpg

I am very impressed with the quality of this case, how lightweight and slim it is, and the protection it provides for the Note5. I highly recommend it.

So check out the OtterBox Commuter Case for your Galaxy Note5, and if you don’t have a Note5 yet, Sprint has you covered.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors #spigen #note5