cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 First Impression - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

galaxy-note5_logo_black.png

white_5.png

I received my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 a little over a week ago and wanted to give sometime before writing my first review of this phone. I created a short video of my UPS package along with everything I had received with my Note 5 for blogging as a Sprint Product Ambassador.

In the video, I pulled out a Spigen Slim Armor case, a black Otterbox Defender with holster and screen protector and a Samsung t-shirt from the package along with my 32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I will review each of the cases in a separate blog along with what I think of each case.

noble-see-you-soon.png

I did not think I would really need the S Pen, although I have found use for it in my first week of use. After a car accident a couple of years ago and a severe concussion, remembering things sometimes is a little difficult. Here is where I used my S Pen and Action Memo to jot down a quick note to use when I go to the store.... it was very handy to use and quick. Another blog coming for this...

WhiteNote5_600x600_bk.jpg

The camera is always important to me and the Note 5 comes with a 16MP rear and 5MP front for those selfies. I have already taken several pictures and had several comments on them. One of the first things I do is turn on Grid lines through camera settings along with a few other settings change. If you want to mute the camera shutter sound, turn the ringer volume off.

R1_Noble_PDP_S_Pen-b4.jpg

I have already found use for the 4GB of RAM along with the adaptive 5.7" Quad HD Super AMOLED 2560x1440 resolution display and the Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad 2.1 GHz + Quad 1.5GHz  64Bit Octa-core Processor makes the phone very fast. This was one of the first things I noticed when I activated my Note 5 was how fast it processed everything....

So far the Note 5 is meeting up to its name and very impressive as was the Note 4 last year. One thing I will keep an eye on is my 32 GB of storage since I do not have a micoSD card option. Stay tuned in coming weeks as I continue share any tips and tricks I find along with my user experience.

Visit a Sprint store to view the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to experience the phone yourself...

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee