cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Send it Later - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Send it Later

Screenshot_2015-09-28-09-19-55.png

So are you the type of user that has to set reminders, or how about do you need to tell something to someone but it's either too early in the morning or too late in the evening to really bother them. But you know you will forget to tell whomever what you are thinking of later. Well Samsung has the perfect add-on to their messaging application. They have given the ability to delay a message to be sent at a preset time.

This feature is pretty straight forward. Users will first select their recipient(s). Then select the enter message field. Here you begin by typing the message you would like to send. Once complete you will then select the "more" option in the top right hand corner. One of the options listed is "Schedule message"

Screenshot_2015-09-28-07-21-54.png Screenshot_2015-09-28-09-28-34.pngScreenshot_2015-09-28-07-23-08.png

After selecting schedule message a pop-up window will appear giving you the option to select a date and time of your choosing. Once set just hit send and your message will be saved for future delivery. If after creating the message you can still make changes to it as it has yet to be sent. Simply hold your finger on the message for 2 seconds and popup window will appear. This window will give you even further options. Included is sending the message now, cancel the message, and even editing the message. If you also just select the clock icon indicating the message is delayed you will also be presented with the option to immediately send the message as well.

Screenshot_2015-09-26-12-11-06.png Screenshot_2015-09-28-07-23-43.png Screenshot_2015-09-28-07-37-59.png Screenshot_2015-09-28-07-26-49.png

All in all this is a handy feature I never knew about till now. It is great for future message deliveries. Makes wishing happy birthday easier. How about those happy anniversary messages. I like the fact I can edit the message before it is sent. Auto corrector gets the best of me sometimes so this feature in itself is a saver for me. Enjoy this feature like me and remember don't text and drive, be safe.

Disclaimer:
   The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment