cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Protection with Otterbox & Alpha Glass! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

sam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1049-1226.jpgsam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1049-1226-3.jpg

I have always been a HUGE fan of Otterbox. Their reputation alone is enough to know that you will get a quality, good looking case for any phone that you want to protect. With the Note 5 I was fortunate enough to receive an Otterbox Commuter case to go with it along with the Alpha Glass screen protector. IMO, the Commuter series is my favorite form factor. I like that it doesn't add a lot of bulk but you still get a strong/sturdy case and it looks and feels fantastic. The back is slightly textured so it won't slip out of your hands and it fits nice and tightly around the Note 5. I have to say one benefit of not having a removable back on the Note 5 is, once you put this case on. there is really no reason to take it back off again. I would always get worried that when taking the case off, since they fit so snug, that I was going to break it or somehow "loosen" the rubber. However, with the Note 5 I don't have to worry about that.

In addition to the actual case itself I was also received an Alpha Glass screen proctor to put on as well. and wow, it was really easy to install and being that it is glass there was no bending it when laying it down so once you lined it up it was easy to lay down. It is so clear that you can even tell there is anything on the screen and it does not impede the touch sensitivity at all! While I understand that this will not make the Note 5 indestructible I am comfortable enough with the level of protection that my Note 5 will continue to look new.

I also really like that Otterbox offers different colors that allow you to mix and match the Slipcover and Shell color (I have the black on black):

sam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1626-1228.jpgsam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1626-1621.jpgsam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1617-1226.jpgsam4-galaxy-note-5-byo-1622-1228.jpg

Disclaimer:
  The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment