cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen Galaxy Note 5 Ultra Hybrid Case - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

If you have purchased a beautiful, new Samsung Galaxy Note 5, the last thing you want to do is to cover that gorgeous piece of a equipment with a bulky, unattractive case. Instead you need a beautiful, sexy, and slim case to match your device. I’d like to introduce you to the Galaxy Note 5 Ultra Hybrid case by Spigen.

m_note5_uh_title_clear_grande.jpg

The Spigen Ultra Hybrid case has a clear polycarbonate back and TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) bumper guards. This case meets MIL-STD 810G-516.6 military drop-test standards. It features shock absorbing air cushion technology in its corners, and protects nicely against scratches, bumps, and drops.

Having dimensions of 3.16” x 6.23” x 0.42”, this case is very sleek and thin, and does not detract from the beauty of your Note 5. The precise cutouts for buttons, camera, and ports fit perfectly and do not block usage whatsoever.

This case fits extremely well, is pleasing to the touch, and easy to hold. My favorite feature about the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case that I chose is that it is crystal clear, allowing the beautiful design of the Note 5 to shine through. It has a "minimalist" feel to it, which is right up my alley. 

note5_uh_detail01_smoblk_grande.jpg

The case is available in three colors... Crystal Clear, Mint, and Black. The Mint and Black colors are only colored along the bumper, and the rest the case is clear.

note5__0001_1_merged_grande.jpg

Spigen offers a 100% guarantee with a 2 year warranty and free shipping. This Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is available for purchase at Spigen.com, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. Images courtesy of Spigen. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors #spigen #note5