cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: It was a Royal Treatment

Sprint Product Ambassador

As of late I haven't written about smartphone cameras largely because a vast majority of them are really good.  The experience isn't differentiated enough from device to device as manufactures have not only stepped up on the hardware side providing amazing photo quality capabilities but on the software side as well providing ease of use.  The Galaxy Note 5 is no different, the device includes a 16 megapixel camera with optical and digital image stabilization, fast autofocus, and a very intuitive options menu let's even novices navigate fun options like HDR, panoramic, and various selfie and effects modes.  I've decided to do this quick post because I got reminded of what I'm taking for granted on the Note 5.   For context I live in the Kansas City area and as I'm sure you are aware our Royals did the city proud and brought back a championship a long time in the making.   The celebration parade on 11/3 was something of the likes that I've never seen and probably never will again in my lifetime.  Any description of the sea of humanity that showed up at the celebration wouldn't do it justice, when you get a chance check out some of the aerial  pics of the parade and rally at Union Station.  The event was a nice reminder of the utility of the Note 5 camera, the mass of people kept my children and I from being front and center so the following pictures were taken by my 9 year old propped up on dad's shoulders.   Dad is proud of his little one's ability to get some great shots of players and the scenery, and if someone her age can capture great images like these so can you. Enjoy!

The madness.jpg

baseball2.jpg

Salvy.jpg

Hoz.jpg

and of course. . . .

Taylor2.jpg

Until Next Time-

The Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee