cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Camera

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Camera

As expected the Note 5 is packed with awesome features. From the latest touchwiz to the fingerprint sensor and even Samsung Pay (more on that later) the Note 5 is overflowing with the latest and greatest in Samsung’s software design. One of the best features about any Samsung phone is its camera. With the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, the camera is easily one of the best cameras out there on the Android market.

You can jump right into the camera by double tapping the home button from any screen. From there, you can choose from a multitude of camera settings and filters to capture the perfect photo. Specifically, there are 6 different picture sizes. I’m not one to mess with too many camera settings, simply because I couldn’t tell you what white balance does, or what the ISO setting does. But, if you’re so inclined, you can adjust any camera setting possible with just a couple clicks. For me, leaving the setting on auto, and maybe toggling the HDR or flash setting and I get some pretty great pictures.

My favorite thing about the camera however, is the video recording capabilities. I’m able to capture full HD video of course, but also 4K video! It takes up a ton of space, but its totally worth it! Another video feature I’ve been playing with is the slow motion and fast motion video modes. With the slow motion video capturing, you can take the video, and then choose which section of the video to slow down post-editing.  You can choose from 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 speed.

One feature with the camera that I haven’t yet explored, but I find incredibly fascinating is the live broadcast. Samsung has enabled the Note 5 to record hi-def video and live stream it directly to YouTube. If I had a YouTube channel or any opportunity to use this feature, I think I would really enjoy using my Note 5 to take advantage of the mobility.

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.