cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Note5 need the imei or device number for square trade service

Journeyman

Dead Note5 need the imei or device number for square trade service

My note 5 made a loud buzz while on charger watching YouTube and then went dead. Will not charge now or restart so I need to obtain the device number for submission to Square Trade warranty. Tech support was not helpful so I need a way to get this IMEI. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Dead Note5 need the imei or device number for square trade service

Craigtalley66

We're sorry to know that you're having issues with your device. You can still find the IMEI number, which is displayed on the sticker on the outside of the box your device came in.

If you're still needing assistance with getting the IMEI, please send us a private message. Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Dead Note5 need the imei or device number for square trade service

if the rear cover of the phone is removable then the IMEI and all the other codes will be on a sticker back there.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat