cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable loud volume warning...please

Wizard

Disable loud volume warning...please

Can one of the Sprint Ambassador team please try to discuss with Samsung why it's necessary to constantly remind me that "listening at high volumes may damage my hearing"????  The warning that appears everytime I want to turn the media volume up to max is incredibly annoying.  If one uses their phone with their car bluetooth to stream music, you have to turn this up nearly everytime and then dismiss the warning message.  It's a real frustration to use with the phone and I sincerely hope that someone can convince them to make it a 1 time warning and then let us, as adults, please make the decision to ruin our hearing if we so feel fit.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Disable loud volume warning...please

This is a feature of Samsung's Touchwiz UX Android software and not something that Sprint can influence.  It is the same across all models globally.  I would recommend reaching out to Samsung support to log a complaint or ticket as we will be unable to help remove this from their software.

Wizard

Trust me, I've reached out with every possible channel and angle.

Journeyman

If you root your device you can disable It

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat