cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group messaging

Journeyman

Group messaging

With the Nougat update, I noticed when I send a group text message all the recipients receive replies directed to me even though the Group conversation option is turned off.  Pre-Nougat I didn't have this problem.  

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Group messaging

which app are you using? also usually there are options for stuff like this within the texting apps settings. might be under advanced. but also depends on which texting app you are using (stock, Google messenger, 3rd party like handcent, gosms, textra etc)
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Group messaging

Using the stock messaging app.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat