ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE in Brooklyn NY on Note 5 vs Galaxy S5

Journeyman

LTE in Brooklyn NY on Note 5 vs Galaxy S5

Is anyone in NY noticing slower LTE performance on the note 5 compared to Galaxy S5?  I recently updated from Galaxy S5 to Note 5 and instantly noticed that the LTE performance on my old phone was much much better.  Loving the Note 5, but wish the LTE worked better.  Anyone experience this?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: LTE in Brooklyn NY on Note 5 vs Galaxy S5

I get 0 upload in Spark/LTE covered areas in almost every area on the Note5. It is kinda sad to have that performance on sprints network. Whats the point really. You're not alone, unless your the fbi.

GrandMaster

the Note5 might be in need of a update pushed from Sammy to adjust this. especially if a different device worked fine in the same exact place.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Shut off lte band 26 & 41

Sprint Social Care

Good morning STEVENYC71.

Sorry to read you are having trouble.

Please provide us with your zip code and cross streets where you are having this issue. We would like to see if there's any tower update in your area. You mentioned that you recently purchased the Note 5. When did the issue start? Do you know other Sprint customers in your area experiencing this issue?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat