cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 Nougat Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 5 Nougat Update

As much as I love my Note 5 and have been very pleased with Sprint service for the most part, why is the Nougat update taking so long.  With Android O alread anounced and the 7.1.2 update rolling out to google devices it makes the 7.0 update almost useless considering with current and new phone releases on the way it seems like i would be better off buying a new device to get the android 7.0 update.  It almost seems like sprint and samsung are trying to push people away from their devices and services.  It would almost be easier to wait if they could at least give me a date as to when the update will roll out to my device, but considering the cost of the phone and it being advertised as THE powerhouse flagship device from samsung this has become a HUGE letdown to sprint customers.  Also considering the last major update for my device was delayed in very much the same way it has become very much easier to consider switiching to another carrier as well as switching which device brand i buy. 

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

VCK5735,

This means that if the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data. After trying this option, please let us know the results.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat