cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 Nougat update failed

Journeyman

Note 5 Nougat update failed

Hello everyone,

I have a 32Gb Samsung Galaxy Note 5 currently running Android 6.0.1. I'm trying to update to Android 7.0 via the OTA update but it keeps failing while installing at exactly 27%. The entire update downloads fine but when I go to actually install it, it fails.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks

1 REPLY
GrandMaster

Re: Note 5 Nougat update failed

is anything popping up saying why its failing? also try to do a cache/partition wipe on the device..then try to redownload the update and see if it pushes through. could space be an issue?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!