cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 Nougat update failed

Journeyman

Note 5 Nougat update failed

Hello everyone,

I have a 32Gb Samsung Galaxy Note 5 currently running Android 6.0.1. I'm trying to update to Android 7.0 via the OTA update but it keeps failing while installing at exactly 27%. The entire update downloads fine but when I go to actually install it, it fails.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks

1 REPLY
GrandMaster

Re: Note 5 Nougat update failed

is anything popping up saying why its failing? also try to do a cache/partition wipe on the device..then try to redownload the update and see if it pushes through. could space be an issue?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.