cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 Play Store Problems and Gmail sync

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 5 Play Store Problems and Gmail sync

Anyone else having an issue where you can't download any files larger then 10mb from the the play store using mobile data? When I try the download always fails, and I get error codes  425 905 927. Downloading via wi-fi works just fine. I also had a problem with gmail not syncing. I'm trying to determine how wide spread this problem is

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Note 5 Play Store Problems and Gmail sync

We are not able to duplicate and I would like to gather some more information on the problem you are reporting.

• Are you able to surf the web with out Wi-Fi on?
  • Are you redownloading apps that were on your previous phone or new apps or happens with both?
  • Would you switch the phone to 3G and see if you are able to download from Play Store that way?

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Re: Note 5 Play Store Problems and Gmail sync

I am having connectivity issues as well. I went to a sprint repair center Saturday ( September 5 2015). Web pages wouldn't load or real sluggish, play music too forever to load song, play store issues, etc. Wifi worked fine though. I was told it was a known LTE issue that is being worked on. They felt as though a patch should have already arrived, but they don't know when. They set my phone to CDMA (3g) in the network settings to get me through until update / patch arrives.

Hope this helps. I guess I expected a bug or two, but it is still frustrating. Can the sprint moderators give a hint on a time of the update?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat