Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purple lovers unite

Journeyman

Purple lovers unite

Am I the only one that would be interested in getting a Note 5 in purple. Could you imagine how this phone would look with a beautiful purple glass back.Since Sprint has been know to carry purple samsung phones in past, this shouldn't be a stretch. Something real for the ladies or just your average purple addict, unlike the elusive pink Note 3. I've had the newest note device for the last 3 years; although I'm not happy with the non-removable battery,a purple note 5 would be a dream come true.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Unfortunately, the US is only getting the black or white version. Have you looked into getting a skin though Slickwraps, they have purple skins for other models.

Journeyman

I was hoping someone from sprint might see this and if it had enough postive responses would make the suggestion to Sprint; As with the purple s3 and s4 they were not available at the time of the phone's launch, they came out much later. Also purple samsung phones seem to be exclusive to Sprint, so it would be nice if they would request Samsung to make a purple Note 5. Maybe for Christmas time.

What about Best Buy? They usually get blue versions of devices, what about the Note 5? U.S. Cellular has the gold, which sucks, because I would've gotten that instead of the white one I have. Not saying I don't love it, it's beautiful. I just think I would've liked it a little more. I did get a gold case for it to halfway compensate...

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi, I'm a Sprint employee and Product Ambassador. Like you, I really wish we got more color options for the wonderful Galaxy Note 5, but as someone stated we only have the Glacier White and Sapphire Black colors.

Rest assured if that changes we will be posting in this forum first!

Thanks for being a Sprint customer. We REALLY appreciate your business.

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat