Samsung Galaxy Note 5 software update - version N920PVPU2BPD2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Features/Enhancements:

• Google and Samsung Security Patches

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 5/19/16 and will be completed by 6/3/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 software update - version N920PVPU2BPD2

When Sprint will release tue update to get access to video call option in stock app, no using a another app?????

Journeyman

There was a post here by another user that was deleted. Something about sprint updates that just mess up ur phone and force u to have2 get a another phone. My note 5 works just fine, battery, memory, no lag. Learned my lesson b4. Staying put and not downloading whatever this update is or supposed to be.

Journeyman

In the update message it mentions WiFi fix. Other than security enhancements can you clarify what bugs were fixed or point to a technical change log or something?

GrandMaster

this is all it really says. you'll need to contact Samsung and ask them what all it actually fixed or didnt fix.

N920PVPU2BPD205/19/2016
  • Security Updates
  • Bug Fixes
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Anyone else installed the update? I installed it today, and now my lte barely works. It will work for a few minutes, but then I will have to enter/exit airplane mode for it to start working again

GrandMaster

try a partition wipe on the device. you wont lose any saved data from your phone. you will need to google how to do this with your particular phone.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat