Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 software update - version PC3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 software update - version PC3

Marchetto-Family do you have a pass code backup? or did you use your email account as backup?

Highlighted
Journeyman

The backup code is not working as well and i had it set up before but looks like after update the phone is not recognizing it. I don't want to do a factory reset because will delete pictures that i haven't backup.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My battery drains super fast now that I did the update as before my battery life was great. I do not have many apps on my phone. I am not understanding why this is happening. Please help. Thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is not sending out texts now.  Got the update last night...

Highlighted
GrandMaster

updates dont always go as they should..mainly when they are loading onto a device. start with a partition wipe on your device..then run it for a day or so to test and see if it has improved or not..if it hasnt then you might need to back it up and do a factory reset..the battery has been a random ongoing deal for years now when it comes to these updates..those are 2 ways to try and fix it..the FR being the last resort.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Texts not working on my Note 5 either. And it did work the day after the update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine aren't sending either

Highlighted
Journeyman

did you try the cache partition clean up?

can you turn off your device?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cache partition wipe was unsuccessful.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i just did but my phone is lock for 60 min waiting time, because y try using the pin1 and puknumber from sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't want to do factory reset yet to see if i can save the data, thanks

Highlighted
GrandMaster

ok so for the texting issues people are running into..there is currently a nationwide text problem that is known and already being worked on.

just happens to be coincidental with receiving the most recent update.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat