Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card in Note 5?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sim card in Note 5?

Does the note 5 come with a sim slot where we can put a sim card if we're overseas?

Tags (5)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sim card in Note 5?

As far as I know, there's only the one SIM slot on the Note 5. You can enable the Note 5 for international usage with Sprint, though. You may be able to find some more info here: http://support.sprint.com/support/international?INTNAV=ATG:HESmiley FrustratedPT:INTL#!/

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Sim card in Note 5?

Correct! The Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has one SIM slot. It is un-lockable for international travel (follow info and details in the link above). But you don't necessarily have to unlock your Note 5 when you travel abroad. Sprint has recently announced free voice, text and data options for many countries, and low cost options for many others.

Read more here:

Sprint Launches Free Unlimited International Roaming, Unlimited Texting and 20 Cents per Minute for ...

Thanks for being a Sprint customer!

CJ

Sprint employee

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat