cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Changing Back One Hour on Note 5 When Making Calls

Journeyman

Time Changing Back One Hour on Note 5 When Making Calls

Hi All,

For the past couple of weeks since the last time change (one hour ahead), my Note 5 clock changes such that it goes back one hour if I make a phone call. My wife has a similar problem with her Note 4 clock, and it happens for her not only when she makes a call, but also when she receives one (I have not tested what happens to the clock on my Note 5 if I receive a call). The odd thing about this situation is that this change only seems to happen when we are located in one geographical spot in Gaithersburg, Maryland (zip code 20879). Specifically, it happens in the area where Lindbergh Drive and Woodfield Road intersect. Needless to say, the unexpected change in time by an hour can effect alarms etc. Interestingly, when the clock goes back an hour, the change also occurs in previously received messages. This is just strange. Anyone had this happen to them?

Thanks.

Jon

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Time Changing Back One Hour on Note 5 When Making Calls

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We have reviewed the area and the towers seems to be working fine. It looks like the towers are still been updating to the right time! In the meantime, we advise you to turn off automatic time on your phones. Keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat