cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/25 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) - L710VPBLJ7

Journeyman

Re: 10/25 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) - L710VPBLJ7

I got it with 4.1.2, she might have 4.1.2 already. Sprint pushed that out a month or two ago.

GrandMaster

Re: 10/25 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) - L710VPBLJ7

yah i didnt notice this was for the old thread and not the newest one lol..figured that out after i posted..was to lazy to go in and edit it.

on a side note i havent had a chance to mess with her phone and really check it out..insight on how its working out? pro's con's?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The biggest fear I always have when upgrading is battery life, upgrades always find a way of screwing things up. This time around it works flawlessly, the multi-window does come in very handy at times. the phone also seems to be smoother and battery life is outstanding. I read 4.2.2 is coming out this 1/4, we'll see how that one works out.

GrandMaster

always take any update info as rumors and with a grain of salt..it wouldnt be the first time nor the last that it didnt make it in within a certain quarter...i always expect to get a update that bloopers up my phone if it doesnt push through correctly

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!