cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/25 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) - L710VPBLJ7

Journeyman

Re: 10/25 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) - L710VPBLJ7

actually let me stand corrected, 4.1.1  was just the jelly bean update.  and 4.1.2  was just the  bug fixes.  sorry for the  confusion

Journeyman

Re: 10/25 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean) - L710VPBLJ7

..i know this is an old post but just in case you didn't get the upgrade yet; seems there were two 4.1.2 updates. The first was bug fixes and the second included the multi window and udated camera features. Not sure what else.

Journeyman

4.1.2 includes the multi windows

GrandMaster

Gerry319 wrote:

4.1.2 includes the multi windows

im going to have to double check but my mom was asking me about this the other day on her S3..if its not coming out until they push 4.1.2 then she somehow just got it. she's by far not tech savvy and unless it was on her phone she wouldnt know about it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I got it with 4.1.2, she might have 4.1.2 already. Sprint pushed that out a month or two ago.

GrandMaster

yah i didnt notice this was for the old thread and not the newest one lol..figured that out after i posted..was to lazy to go in and edit it.

on a side note i havent had a chance to mess with her phone and really check it out..insight on how its working out? pro's con's?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The biggest fear I always have when upgrading is battery life, upgrades always find a way of screwing things up. This time around it works flawlessly, the multi-window does come in very handy at times. the phone also seems to be smoother and battery life is outstanding. I read 4.2.2 is coming out this 1/4, we'll see how that one works out.

GrandMaster

always take any update info as rumors and with a grain of salt..it wouldnt be the first time nor the last that it didnt make it in within a certain quarter...i always expect to get a update that bloopers up my phone if it doesnt push through correctly

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.