Samsung Galaxy SIII Software Update - L710VPBMK3
- Galaxy Gear compatibility
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update
- The new software version is: L710VPBMK3
- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message
that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy S III Software Updates article in Support for more information.
Same here still on 4.1.2. and i got the Galaxy Watch thinking it should only take a couple of days once again Sprint has shown us how much they do not care about their customers. i cant wait until my contract is up. wouldn't be so bad if Sprint keep us up to date on anything. a time line of how they were going to release the OTA would of been nice.
You need to realize that there are millions of s3 phones out there. Each one has to download a fairly large file. Be patient it will happen. It could be a week or two.
Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.