cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2/13 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - L710VPBMA6

60 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 2/13 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - L710VPMA6

On another note...I got the update and have already received the MD4 OTA update...SO many good thing in that.

Journeyman

it does have it

Journeyman

Re: 2/13 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - L710VPBMA6

curkus - "I do a ##SCRTN# on phones all the time and the update comes through. You can try that but you'll have to call sprint if your not rooted toget the msl for your phone"

It did something but did not allow the update to come through.  This is the first time that I have had to wait for so long for an update and the first time that Kies doesn't work...and the first time I'm actually frustrated at the situation.  My wife has had the update for 2 months...weird.

Journeyman

Re: 2/13 - Samsung Galaxy S III Software Update - L710VPBMA6

I do a ##SCRTN# on phones all the time and the update comes through. You can try that but you'll have to call sprint if your not rooted toget the msl for your phone

Journeyman

My question (along with anyone else waiting for the update) is that I would usually go to Kies for the update, but even Kies says my phone is up-to-date (L710VPBLJ7 is not "up-to-date").  Any reason why Kies won't allow an update?

I demand answers!!

Thanks all.

Journeyman

Same here.  Anyone have any info on this?  My chat w/ the tech gave me zero answers.  "I'm sorry you would have to wait till the update is sent to your phone."  and when I asked how long:  "I'm sorry I do not have a time frame.".  LOTS of help there!

Journeyman

I was just curious if any one knows why phone would have not received ether update L710VPBMA6 or L710VPBMB1. My phone is not rooted at all but but im still on update version L710VPBLJ7. Any help or knowledge would be grateful.

Journeyman

Orrr you can force the update..

Journeyman

Journeyman

i manually updated using qbking77 method, which was for L710VPBMA6.

this morning i woke up to a prompt for another upgrade which is weird because i never got an OTA notif for MA6.

my phone successfully updated and now says L710VPBMB1.

anyone found anything new with this update? still no 4.1.2. premium suite features. bummer!